cuz jess tagged me, and well.. she’s the bully so i gotta do it right? lol. here we go.
What is your current obsession?
– *sigh* secrets. =)
What is your weirdest obsession?
– is my twilight obsession weird? (same answer as Jess. lol. )
What are you wearing today?
– black leggings, black gladiators, a grey tank, acid wash vest.
Why is today special?
– its not. hahaha.
What would you like to learn to do?
– swim. i’ve been terrified of the water since i was 6 when i drowned in a pool… and the ONLY reason i wanna learn how to swim is cuz i love tropical places.
What’s for dinner today?
– i havent decided yet. but i’m still craving paella.. dont think i’ll have that till tuesday tho.
What’s the last thing you bought?
– gasolina. at $2.91/gallon. fuck you, california.
What are you listening to right now?
– the dancehall playlist that i made on imeem today. my hips are movin like they’re posessed!
What is your favorite weather?
– sunny and mid 80’s.
What is on your bedside table?
– my alarm, my wedding rings, my phone
What is your most challenging goal right now?
What do you think about the person who tagged you?
– Jess is fuckin amazing. truly inspirational and a fuckin go getta if i’ve ever seen one.
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
– new york city, or the marina district in SF.
Favorite vacation spot?
– hawaii, hands down. i’m there twice a year.
What would you like to have in your hands right now?
– paella. i watched this paella cookoff and have not been able to think of anything else since.
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
– the FUTURE.
Which language do you want to learn?
What is your must have at the moment?
– DSLR. asap! anyone got one to recommend?
One thing that you would snitch out of someone’s closet, with no regrets?
– anything out of lanie’s closet hehe (same answer!)
What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
– my plain black zip up hoody. its like my best friend.
What would you like an endless supply of?
– money. ha.
What are your plans for this summer?
– ADONIS. traveling. exploring. eating. growing. laughing. drunking.