my project list is ridiculously long. but instead of feeling overwhelmed, i feel.. EXCITED. i dont feel like i’m drowning. instead, i feel like i’m thriving! does that make sense? and its CRAZY.
this post is really just for me – as a reminder, as a check list. cuz if i put this list out there for the world to see, i gotta see em thru cuz i hate sellin wolf tickets. lol. motivation…
this morning’s tweet was “Honing my talent into a craft. Turning my passion into a carrer.” lessgetit!
- WTForks.com new site completion and launch
- Twilight Movie Night SF edition planning (anyone wanna sponsor us?)
- Web/Graphic design for new blog layout
- Boogie Events Co event planning and interviewing
- Business License/planning for new culinary/vendor venture
- Marketing ideas for ComposurE, the hubby, and their album release
- Working on The Book. my book…
- Planning Vacations [cuz i gotta keep my chi in check]
- keeping my blog game tight for What The Hellz, WTF, Boogie, and you.
- Raising the smartest son EH-VER. [just had to add that in there. proud mommy indeed]
“Planning Vacations [cuz i gotta keep my chi in check]”
git it git it git it. remember, “i got a full plate in my hands – it’s a damn good thing i’m hungry!” or somethin like that. i WOULD fuck up my own quote. but whatever, i know u just as heffer status so eat up betch.
wow. that is exciting. too bad i can’t b at any wtfun night. hopefully theres one nxt yr when i go to cali for a holiday. hmmmm. can’t wait for the new site/layout and the book.