Its summer. Its breakup season. and I believe my ear has fallen off from being the girl on speed dial. i swear i could give Dr. Phil a run for his money.
and although i dont wanna get into detail and i dont wanna write a blog “on love and bullshit” part 2, i will leave u with the following.
– its NEVER a good time to break up. don’t wait till after the holiday, or a vacation, or birthday. if u need to leave, LEAVE. ur wasting precious time for the both of you and who wants faked contentment?
– its the same story after 6 months, 6 years, and even 10 years. MEN DONT CHANGE. not for you anyways [just like we wont change if they ask us to. the fuck he think he is?] … so quit playin. if u see something off the get go that you can’t handle, peace upp…
– love is never black and white. its always grey, always complicated, and always messy. it never matters who’s right or wrong cuz in the end, ur both hurting. stop pointing fingers, and use the opportunity to nurture ur character.
– dont believe the hype. heartache is only temporary. finding happiness within yourself is not. and even tho u turn into that girl, that girl will find its way eventually.
– bullshit is not an obligation. its an option. you do NOT have to endure anything you dont want to.
your best girlfriends and a glass of sangria will stop those tears dead in their tracks. i will clear my schedule in a second for you. *please excuse me now while i now round up my newly single girlfriends (yep, there’s more than a couple. something’s in the air i tell u) and have a good cry sesh while listening to this song.*
p.s. if u really want the “on love and bullshit” part 2. read hayati’s take. it’ll rip ur fucking heart out.