– eating green tea kit kats while searching for an agent. Hayati, one step at a time.
– health hype. yoga, gym, and vegetables. who the fuck do i think i am? p.s. wore this shirt to the studio last night n got a lot of laughs. whaaattt?
– been eating peanut butter and jelly on a hawaiian roll EVERYDAY for the last week. butt.. i’m currently craving a HOT DOG.
– Camilla & Marc
– If You Have to Cry, Go Outside. If I ruled the world, I’d do it like she did. mark my words. WATCH OUT FOR US!
– Miguel Jontel’s Quckie. Be careful, u might get pregnant listening to it.
– utterly amused by my son’s necessity to take silly pictures of himself. bet $10 he knows how to work a macbook better than you do.
We adore those who ignore us and ignore who adores us. I constantly ask myself why. The pursuit of something we can maybe have, takes precedence over that which is easily obtained. Subconsciously, most of us enjoy the challenge of the chase more than actually being chased. Many of us (who aren’t afraid to wear the proverbial I’ve-been-rejected badge of honor) can attest to the fact that pursuit often leads to constant checking of the cell phone you left by a window in order to get perfect service in case they call. Or forcing yourself to go out with your friends just to stop thinking about them — which usually doesn’t work because you’re still checking your damn phone!) Nine times out of 10, that person just isn’t feeling the same way.