5 random things.
1. that I don’t own a sports bra. Not ONE. i wear regular bra’s to the gym and to sweaty yoga. Why? Becuase tryin’ to put my non-existant tatas into a sports bra makes me look even more like a BOY than i already do.
2. when i was 13, i broke my jaw in three places and it had to be wired shut for 6 weeks. i lost hella weight n got down to about 87 lbs…
3. hablo espanol.
4. i speak exactly the way i write. EXACTLY.
5. my favorite mall food is hot dog on a stick. actually, pepperjack on a stick, a side of fries, and a cherry lemonade. i’ll also steal some season salt from the cheese steak place to sprinkle on the fries and order some funnel cake sticks for dessert. i dont care what else is in the mall.. that is what i will have, everytime.
tag, ur it! 5 random things about you. ready, and go!
ps. way late, but realtalk, I talk EXACTLY how I write too. And vice versa. And currently now it causes a problem sometimes between my journalism adviser and I, lol. Something about journalistic styles? Pshhht.
1. Whenever I see license plates from different states and I’m driving by myself, I still punch the passenger seat.
2. Sometimes I drive to Melrose/Hollywood blvd/Santa Monica just to people watch. It’s very relaxing.
3. I watch all the special features on every DVD including watching the movie again with commentary.
4. In Guam, my friend tried to throw a large rock over the fence but it bounced off and landed on my head and I had to get staples in it. I was 6 years old.
5. I eat all day, everyday, but I haven’t gained weight in 2 years. But I keep trying lol
Reptar, can u give me tips on how to eat and not gain any weight? shit, i need to get on that hype!
I’d love to give you tips. I don’t know if they’ll work, but i’ll give them anyway:
Step 1: Eat whatever you want
Step 2: When you get hungry again, eat whatever you want.
Step 3: Never ever work out.
That’s what I do. lol. I don’t have the best diet, but on the other hand, I have the best diet ever. Haha
I’m so behind in blog reading, it’s sick! Anyways…
1) I’m a grammar nazi. Part of it has to do w/the fact that I’m doing my TESOL certification, but most of it has to do w/looking somewhat intelligent. I hate when people can’t differentiate b/t your/you’re, they’re/there/their, affect/effect, etc.
2) I sing in several languages. I only understand about three of them fluently.
3) I’m still the only person I know who uses ‘bunny ears’ instead of ‘over/under/around the tree’ to tie bows and shoelaces.
4) As a kid, I was in love w/Andy Gibb (the youngest brother of the Bee Gees). I think it was due in part to the cover for his album ‘After Dark,’ where he’s giving thumbs up, and lightning bolts are shooting out of his thumbs. That was truly amazing to the six year old me.
5) I own a Hello Kitty toaster, which is a constant source of embarassment to my bf, but I don’t care, since: a) I’m an Asian girl, and I’m convinced a like for Hello Kitty is programmed into my DNA; and b) I don’t buy bread that often, but when I do, I want my damn toast to look cute!