What I ate on Saturday — ohhhhweee. Saturday was quite the funday. I had eggs, millionaire bacon, a crab benedict, juice, peanut butter and jelly and for dinner? before i went to the Earth Wind and Fire Concert? Burger king chicken nuggets. Gross.
How important I think education is — I think formal education is a great basis to everything in life. I think finishing school is a major accomplishment, but I also believe that school isn’t for everyone. There are a lot of things that school doesn’t teach you. Real talk. Life lessons can’t be learned in the classroom and I believe experiences are far better teachers than college is.
Put your music player on shuffle and write the first ten songs that play
1. De La Soul, Potholes In My Lawn
2. Raphael Saadiq – Detroit Girl
3. Rebel Souljahz – Long Long Time
4. John Legend – Cross The Line
5. Janet Jackson – Anytime, Any Place
6. ATCQ – Find A Way
7. No Doubt – Bath Water
9. Lykke Li – Little Bit
10. Bob Marley – Is This Love